Rantoul Tomorrow Objectives
- Producing a clear vision for Rantoul’s future through community wide engagement
- Overseeing the development of strategic plans for the five identified investment areas – housing, development, transportation and village infrastructure, coordinating with the school districts to assure completion of the personalized mastery learning strategic plan,
- Developing specific strategies to reduce poverty in the community,
- Creating a communications program for the Village,
- Increasing civic engagement in community activities, and
- Devising a community wide budgeting framework that involves all publicly funded entities within Rantoul.
Village staff contact: Rebecca Motley, Economic Development, email@example.com
Next Public Meeting
Each Advisory Task Force will meet once to twice a month and members of the public are welcome to visit. Posts on the Rantoul Tomorrow blogs recount proceedings from public meetings and are written solely by Advisory Task Force member volunteers.
The Rantoul Tomorrow blogs will provide the framework for many deep discussions about the future of our community.
Concerns often guide good critical thinking—don't be afraid to be negative but try not to hurt people in the process. Please note that your comment may require approval by our moderator.